We perform early pregnancy scans from 8 to 14 weeks. During the scan we will confirm viability, measure the baby to assess gestation and do a general assessment of the uterus and ovaries. A qualified Sonographer will perform your scan and will explain the findings of your scan and answer any questions you have with regards to your scan.
Please ensure that you drink a pint of water an hour before the scan.
What you will receive
- 2D ultrasound session.
- A selection of 2D B/W thermal images
- Heart beat bear £25 for 16 inch, £15 for 8 Inch ( from 12 weeks) (unavailable)
- DVD of scan £20 (unavailable)
- CD of images £15( unavailable)
- Keyring – £5 (unavailable)